Completely Revised & Updated to be compliant with the NCEES testing requirements. Applicable in all US States.
At Your Own Pace - On Your Own Schedule
MGI FE (EIT) Professional Engineering Exam Review
100 Money Back Guarantee and Pass Guarantee. Our policy is that if you don't pass, you don't pay.
Practice Civil FE EIT mini-exams provide realistic practice of simulated examination conditions. Your personal mentor grades and review as you progress through the course.
Help whenever you need it. Each self-study course offers your own personal Instructor available by e-mail or toll free 800#.
Civil FE-EIT Course
Our newly created MGI FE-Civil Review Course provides all necessary tools and content to help students pass the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam-Civil (FE Civil Exam).
It has been specifically designed and assembled so that, with the help of your instructor/partner at MGI, your preparation for the FE-Civil Exam will be as quick, as easy, and as efficient as possible.
Get your $25 discount! Only available through PEreviewcourse.com**
**Off the regular price of $524
The Fundamentals of Engineering-Civil Exam prep course materials consist of five major components, contained in three course manuals:
- The Fundamentals of Engineering-Civil Exam Course Manual, which contains an introductory section dealing with study and exam-taking skills, and The Fundamentals of Engineering-Civil Exam Problems Manual.
About MGI PE Readiness
Cognistar a leader in professional education products.
- The first part of your Fundamentals of Engineering-Civil Exam Problem Solutions and associated FE-Civil Mini-Exams.
- The second part of your Fundamentals of Engineering-Civil Exam Problem Solutions and associated FE-Civil Mini-Exams, Your Practice F.E.-Civil Park 1 Exam, and Your Practice F.E.-Civil Part 2 Exam. This volume also contains Your F.E. Reference List.
How it Works:
- You’ll first review the material in the F.E.-Civil Exam Course Manual. This will cover exam strategy, study strategy, study schedule, and other preparatory planning.
- Refer to the F.E.-Civil Exam Problems Manual. Here you’ll pick one of the major topic areas, solve the practice problems, review your solutions in the F.E.-Civil Exam Solutions Manual, paying particular attention to the solution steps suggested for each problem.
- Review them again to insure your understanding of the solution and then go on to the F.E.-Civil Mini-Exam in that topic.
- Send your F.E.-Civil Mini-Exam to your personal instructor at MGI for grading and for any guidance/help you might need. Go on to the next topic.
(OPTIONAL) – You may also submit your Part 1 and 2 practice exams for grading as well.
If you would prefer to study for your Civil Fundamentals of Engineering Exam online we offer the Cognistar Online FE Civil Review.
MGI offers PE review courses for Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical and the Civil FE (EIT) Exams. Since 1968, over 200,000 professionals have enrolled in MGI’s courses, and eighteen professional societies, among them the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE), the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), and APICS, the Association for Operations Management have selected MGI to help fulfill their continuing education needs.
Questions? Contact Us or
Call (800) 476-4582
We've got the perfect PE review package for you
Choose from our selections below
CIVIL FE EIT REVIEW
- CIVILFE EIT EXAM REVIEW
ELECTRICAL PE REVIEW
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERINGPE EXAM REVIEW
CIVIL PE REVIEW
- CIVIL ENGINEERING PE EXAM REVIEW
CHEMICAL PE REVIEW
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERINGPE EXAM REVIEW