How it works
The Cognistar ENG 101 – PE Review course in Civil Engineering simulates a live classroom learning environment as closely as possible. Often students are unable to attend a live PE review course due to their location, budget and/or schedule hence our online course was created to offer a low cost solution that anyone can attend regardless of location.
7 Day Moneyback Guarantee*
Cognistar Civil PE Review
Our online & interactive Civil PE Review course was created in cooperation with the BSCES (Boston Society of Civil Engineers) and features 7 of the top instructors in the field of civil engineering. To help you prepare for the Civil PE Exam the ASCE and Cognistar, Ltd. have created this multimedia e-learning refresher course.
Included in the Civil Exam Review ENG101 are 8 online courses;
- PEP1W PE Exam Review – Civil – Geotechnical Engineering
- PEP2W PE Exam Review – Civil – Hydraulics and Hydrology
- PEP3W PE Exam Review – Civil – Structures
- PEP4W PE Exam Review – Civil – Sanitary and Environmental Engineering
- PEP5W PE Exam Review – Civil – Transportation
- PEP6W PE Exam Review – Civil – Surveying
- PEP7W PE Exam Review – Civil – Economics
- PE8W – New Civil Engineering Construction Module for the Civil PE Exam – Theory, Problems and Solutions
Note: If you are ordering the complete PE Exam Review Course ($995) for the California Exam, you will also receive, AT NO CHARGE, “Seismic Design of Building Structures, 10th ed.”
*Our 7 Day Moneyback Guarantee
We stand behind our Online FE Review and Online Civil PE Review Courses. When you purchase you are protected by a 7 Day Money Back Evaluation Period. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, let us know and we fill provide you a full refund**
**Your 7 Day evaluation period starts from the date you receive access to the online course. All claims must be made within this period.
Simply call 1-800-476-4582 or email email@example.com requesting a refund and include your:
You will be refunded the full purchase price of the course ordered (Less the shipping costs of books).
For additional hard copy quick reference manuals & practice problems review our Civil Exam Max Prep Course.